- World headquarters: 777 E. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202
- CEO: Paul Manning
- Locations: More than 70 locations in over 30 countries
- Employees: More than 4,000 worldwide
- Global presence: 58% of sales from international business
- Revenue: $1.36 billion in 2017
- Operating income: $167.8 million in 2017
- Adjusted Operating Income(1): $215.9 million in 2017
Flavors & Fragrances Group of Sensient Technologies
Sensient develops, manufactures, and markets flavors and fragrances that are found in thousands of consumer products worldwide. Our customized systems are essential components of food, beverage, household, and personal-care products that enable our customers to excel in highly competitive global markets.
- Revenue: $746.9 million in 2017
- Operating income: $114.3 million in 2017
For more information on Sensient Flavors & Fragrances, click here.
Color Group of Sensient Technologies
Sensient is a leading developer, producer, and supplier of natural and synthetic color systems for customers around the globe. Our high-performance products play a central role in the manufacture of foods and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, inkjet inks for printers, and industrial colors for textiles and paper products.
- Revenue: $526.4 million in 2017
- Operating income: $113.4 million in 2017
For more information on Sensient Colors, click here.
Asia Pacific Group of Sensient Technologies
Sensient produces and markets colors, flavors, and fragrances products in the Pacific Rim through its Asia Pacific Group.
- Revenue: $123.2 million in 2017
- Operating income: $20.8 million in 2017
*This is summary financial information. For more information, please view Sensient's Annual Report and SEC Filings.
(1) Adjusted operating income is a Non-GAAP financial measure. For a reconciliation to the most directly comparable GAAP measure, please click here.